Sunday, 25 July 2021

Romwe Women's Casual Floral Print Off Shoulder Trumpet Sleeve Swing Dress

Romwe Women's Casual


 Product Description


  • 100% Polyester
  • Sexy Slash Neck, Trumpet Sleeves, Elastic High Waist.
  • Above Knee Length, A-Line, Swing, and Casual Vintage Style.
  • Suitable for daily wear/walking/vacation.
  • Wash Recommended With Cold Water / Do Not Bleach / Hang Or Line Dry
  • NOTICE: Before order, please carefully read the Size Chart we provided in the pictures and make sure the Bust size.(Not Amazon size chart)


CLICK HERE TO BUY NOW>>>>👇👇👇👇👇

Size Chart:

X-Small: Bust: 27.5-48.5 Inch——Waist: 27.5-51.0 Inch——Length: 35.0 Inch
Small: Bust: 29.0-50.5 Inch——Waist: 29.0-52.5 Inch——Length: 35.5 Inch
Medium: Bust: 30.5-51.5 Inch——Waist: 30.5-54.0 Inch——Length: 36.0 Inch
Large: Bust: 33.0-54.5 Inch——Waist: 33.0-56.5 Inch——Length: 36.5 Inch

Item Size: XS

this is not something I would normally wear, but bought it based on the reviews. so cute! fits pretty snug in the arms, but I did order an XS. definitely worth it.

Height: 158 cm / 62.2 in

Bust: 87 cm / 34.3 in

Waist: 66 cm / 26.0 in

Hips: 87 cm / 34.3 in


Item Size: S

Amazing summer dress. It beautiful fit and looks just like in the picture.

Height: 169 cm / 66.5 in

Bust: 85 cm / 33.5 in

Waist: 71 cm / 28.0 in

Hips: 89 cm / 35.0 in


CLICK HERE TO BUY NOW>>>>👇👇👇👇👇

Item Size: L

amazing dress!!!! tight around the top yet loose and flowy on the bottom. beautiful color and great material! fits great! it also has a built-in slip like shown in the picture! super satisfied!

Height: 137 cm / 53.9 in

Bust: 97 cm / 38.2 in

Waist: 82 cm / 32.3 in

Hips: 94 cm / 37.0 in

Reviews With Image


Javier & Annaliet

Got this for maternity pictures at the beach and it looks stunning. The fact that it’s loose at the bottom gives room for bellies of all sizes. The flower detail on the fabric makes it very feminine and girly. Currently, 7 months pregnant so I purchased the size large. 

 

Megz

First I'll talk about sizing. I'd say it's on the bigger side. It's super stretchy so there's room to grow if you're in between sizes and whatnot. It shrinks back up small as well. I'm 5'3 and approx 155-160lbs and I bought a Medium. It fits me exactly how I want it to. Very flattering in the right areas and hides your tummy. The sleeves are the perfect length on me and the dress comes right above my knees where I want. Not too short. The sleeves are a tad itchy but nothing unbearable. The rest of the dress is soft and comfy. Very well made and beautiful. I'll be buying more in different colors for sure. 5 stars for me. Great price, beautiful dress.


Kitty
Sleeves were tight. Other than that, the dress was fine. It just wasn’t very flattering on me :( if you like a tight waist and loose below, but you have bigger boobs, beware. Your boobs will take up all the “hugging” space in this dress, so it won’t hug your waist. It only hugs to right below your boobs, and then flares, and will make you look way wider than you are. I would only recommend this for girls with smaller boobs, OR, order a size up. The material was nice though!

Fernanda Flores
Me encanto el vestido la verdad pensé que había probabilidades grandes de que no me quedará o en su caso que me quedará pero se viera mal, ya que en mi caso es muy difícil que se me vea bien un vestido y mucho más en blanco aún así lo intenté, y la verdad es que el corte del vestido ayuda mucho, no me arrepiento para nada de haber tomado la decisión y comprarlo, estoy muy feliz de mi compra lo recomiendo, incluso pedí otro.

CLICK HERE TO BUY NOW>>>>👇👇👇👇👇
Romwe Women's Casual Floral

0 comments: