- Material -- Shell: 100% polyester; Insulation: 100% synthetic insulation
- Double Closure -- Full-length zipper closure with snap button placket provides extra protection for your closure
- Machine Wash
- Added Warmth -- With cluster-fiber insulation, this hip-length padded coat is warm enough to protect you from hard weather conditions. Elastic rib cuffs and stand collar offer an excellent warmth at the same time
- Faux-fur Hood -- Insulated hood with faux-fur trim adds an extra element of warmth and illustrates your grace in winter. Hood and faux-fur trim featuring the zipper design is easy to attach and detach
- Stylish Features -- 2 deep slant hand pockets and 1 inside pocket are perfect for both hand warming and storage. Ergonomics & three-dimensional cut give you a better fit so that you'll have a slim look even in winter
- Best Use -- Crafted from durable pongee fabric, this puffer coat is windproof and waterproof, which is perfect for many occasions, hiking, traveling, and other outdoor activities
- Garment Care --Hand Wash or Machine Wash in Normal Cycle, Hang Dry, Do Not Bleach and Iron. (Attention: please refer to the SIZE CHART below in the description)
CLICK HERE TO BUY NOW>>>>>WenVen Women's
Product Description:
CLICK HERE TO BUY NOW>>>>>WenVen Women's
Features Of this WenVen Women's Winter Thicken Puffer Coat Warm Jacket with Fur Removable Hood
Removable Faux-fur Hood
suitable for different occasions
Double Closure
Button snapped placket with 2-way metal zipper closure
protects wind from sneaking in
CLICK HERE TO BUY NOW>>>>>WenVen Women's
Slant Hand Pocket
Large hand pockets provide enough capacity for both
hand warming and security
Elastic Rib Cuff
Elastic cuffs with rib design provide flexibility for you and trap heat on cold winter days
Customer questions & answers
Question:
is this waterproof and suitable for freezing temperatures?
Answer:
It is very thin, so I would say it is not suitable for freezing temperatures. That’s actually why I returned it. Not sure about whether it is waterproof.
Question:
Would a junior's size 16 be equal to a woman's small in your coats?
Answer:
I would think so... I'm about 5'5 135lbs and I got a medium and it fits great
Question:
Can the fur be removed?
Answer:
Yes it can be removed
Question:
I live in Ohio and it gets really cold in the winter plus I get cold easily would this keep me warm
Answer:
I love it. I'm in TN and I don't think it gets as cold as Ohio but very comfortable and warm. The Hood is nice and big too. I bought the Black one. I'm 5'7 and it is long enough too. Hope this helps 😁










0 comments:
Post a Comment